Compassionate and Experienced
- In Kentucky, it is illegal for someone to remarry the same person four times.
- In New York, you can file for annulment if your spouse goes mentally ill up to five years after your wedding.
- Mistreating your mother in law can be a ground for divorce in Wichita, Kansas.
- In the state of Nebraska , a divorce on or after April 8, 1913 between Indians is invalid, illegal and punishable by law.
- One may be able to get a court-ordered pet visitation or custody schedule if one’s pet is more like a child.